Allright, I have to admit that my goal was to update the blog once a week and I failed at that. You would think it was because I was super busy but I'm not. So I don't really have a good excuse! But I will do better Kristin:) Thngs are going great and summer is flying by! Addison is growing like crazy, laughing out loud, starting to make lots of noises (her mother thinks she is saying ma ma), and thinking about rolling over. I would have to say this might be the best stage ever but everyone says it just keeps getting better! We had a great 4th of July and spent lots of great time with family anf friends. Here is sone recent pictures of our adorable babe!




3 comments:
What a babe in that bikini! Love the pics and updates, Jen! Look forward to checking back often! :)
jen--love the pics! I always thought that every stage was the most fun....and still do! i got your message and will try and call soon!
Yea! Love the new pics! The one of her smiling in her lil' bikini is adorable! :) So glad we are reconnected! Have a great week!
Post a Comment