Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall has arrived!




So my favorite time of the year has arrived. The weather is changing and Addison is experiencing many of her firsts. It is so great to watch her grow and change. She is able to be on all four and rock back and forth but hates to be on her stomach so after about 2 minutes of that rolls over to her back. We think she might just walk before she crawls. My brother and his girl friend were up from Chicago this weekend! It was so great to see them and while they were here they picked pumpkins and carved them and Addison was very interested in them. Here is some pics of her checking them out.

4 comments:

Sorefam said...

Jen, I once thought she looked a bit like you, but no more. She is her father's daughter!

Bobbie Jo said...

So cute! I love these pictures!

Keith De Witt said...

Great looking family! Hope all is well for you and your family.

Josh said...

Hello.......Is anybody there? Let's keep this going. I know you have stuff to post.