Well I am a little behind but better late than never right:) Here are some pictures of our visit to Post Family Farm with the Bareman's. Addison enjoyed her day with Kaden and their parents couldn't believe how busy the farm was. The weather was beautiful and we were able to go on a hay ride, pick a pumpkin and even buy some donuts and cider which is always the best.

Addison is so excited to be at the farm. I tried to get her to smile, but she was more interested in the goats!

Here is Addison and Kaden with their mommies! Addison was more interested in the hay in the wagon and smiling for a picture.

Addison was searching for the perfect pumpkin and finally found it. I am sure that it might be almost as big as her:) But she loved standing next to it which is her favorite past time now a days!

Of course a family picture is always neccesary! I think we even got a smile for this one.

Addison and Kaden holding hands not even controlled by their mommies!
We had a great day and hopefully will enjoy many more days together!
No comments:
Post a Comment