Friday, November 7, 2008

All Grown Up!!!!



Ok........ so maybe she is not all grown up but is beginning to in our eyes! I just had to add this picture to show you how she is looking more and more like her mother! Ok, well maybe not yet but she sure is cute! and she can finally wear a bow in her hair as long as the wind does not blow it out:)
Life is flying by and I am trying to get caught up on the blogging world. Addison has no interest in crawling especially when she can scream loud enough for her parents to come and get her when she wants to be moved. BUT she really would like to walk so maybe we will just skip the crawling and go right to the walking! We are loving the fall weather and hope that it sticks around for a little longer!

4 comments:

Katie said...

She is just too cute! I see a bit of her mommy in her. Hope to see you soon!

tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt said...

What a doll! She is looking a little more like you! :) SO adorable!!

The Claypools said...

Hey Jen,
What cute pictures! She is adorable.
She has your eyes.
Hope all is well.
Sara

Bobbie Jo said...

You are both gorgeous, but I'm still not seeing you...just Scott! See you Wednesday!