Friday, November 21, 2008

Cute as a Mouse

Ok, so we are a little late in posting these pictures from Halloween, but they are sooo cute I couldn't resist. Thanks to Grandma Pell for all of her hard work in making Addison's costume.

Here we are getting ready to go. Grandpa and Grandma Pell and Uncle Dan and Aunt Kristin all came over to help me get ready.

All ready to go, but no candy yet!!!


One very happy looking group of trick or treaters. Can't you see the excitement on their faces. We spent the night with the Bareman's, trick or treating around the neighborhood.
Here are a few pictures, the day before Halloween at Grandpa and Grandma Plakmeyers.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Love the costume! Hope to see you guys again sometime soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

Jennie said...

Hi Jen! I happened to find your blog as I linked from one to the next. Addison is sooooooo cute. That costume is unbelievable. I still need to call you sometime so we can get together. Enjoy your Thanksgiving! Love, Ellen :)

Pat Durham said...

Your baby is darling. It was nice meeting you last night at the Discovery Toys party. Pat Durham

jess o said...

Oh my gosh! SOOO cute!! :)

jess o said...

PS - how do you know Pat Durham?! Her daughter, Corrie, was a housemate all thru college and is a great friend of ours. Small world!
(...Hi Mama-D!) :)