*Well I guess the most exciting news around our house hold is that Addison is going to be a big sister! Here is my attempt at taking a picture of how we told our families. I am almost 12 weeks and have been feeling good! I do have to confess that this pregnancy does feel very different than when I had Addison but we will see. This baby's due date is March 10.
*We have had a great summer with lots of time spent with family and friends. I have loved being home with Addison and have loved watching her grow! Some highlights were our trip to Chicago to visit my brother, vacationing at the cottage, our annual Big Ski (which I had to miss because I was pregnant), our Tuesday trips to Grant, A great Tiger's game, lots of play dates, our weekly stroller strides class, and lots of playtime with the sprinklers.
Smelling some of grandpa's flowers

Running through the sprinklers
*Every teacher's nightmare is happening school is around the corner and again I am doing a different job. I will be a Gifted and Talented Consultant for our district part time. I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love and still be able to stay home with Addison. I am very excited, a little overwhelmed but who isn't with a new job. Scott's job is going great and he has been able to take some great vacation this summer so that is great. He is ready for me to stop calling him everyday to tell him that I am at the lake or the pool:)
*Addison is 18 months. She is so busy and has such a personality. I like to talk to her about being a big sister and she just says ohh...and runs to get her baby doll. She is beginning to talk more but still doesn't talk alot. Apparently she gets what she needs without needing to say to much. She loves to read books, play with trucks (thanks daddy) and dolls too. She is really into pulling things out of cupboards and having me count the things she pulls out. Her new favorite thing to do is put money in her piggy bank. She loves it but she also wants to get the money back out. I give her money for helping pick up and do laundry and she loves it and I think I am teaching her at an early age:)
Well, Scott's sister Kristin and brother-in-law Dan moved to Ann Arbor to pursue the ministry so I vowed I would keep the blog updated so they didn't feel like they missed out on things. So I will try my hardest to update it more regularly.
I hope that all of you had a fabulous summer!




8 comments:
Welcome back...! Blog-land has missed you! :)
Congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting!!
Jen & Scott!!
Congrats on the new baby. How exciting!
Congratulations on your exciting news!
Babies are good! Congrats. Love the post. Keep it up!
you are still alive!
whew.
Yay for the updated blog!! And an even bigger YAY for baby #2!!!!! We are SO happy for you guys!! Love ya and look forward to connecting soon!
congrats congrats congrats.....i believe, however, that this does make you a liar as i believe i asked you last time we talked if you were prego and you said no!! We'll have to try and catch up soon!
Post a Comment