She loves the rolling pin! Making her own bread
She got more flour on her face than on her hands!
Addison also experienced making her first pumpkin donuts. This is a tradition that we do every year and this year she got to help. Although her favorite part was eating them. They are a favorite for many and hopefully we will get to make them one more time. Mommy let me lick that frosting!
We have an exciting week this week. On Wednesday we get to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl. When you ask Addison she just says a baby so she does understand. We are just hoping for a healthy baby and we can't wait to be able to see such a miracle! We will be sure to post when we find out. I will also post some other fall pictures once I down load them. Here is one last picture of Addison. I can't believe how big she is getting! I still think she is looking more and more like Scott everyday!




3 comments:
Well it's about time you posted something!!! So glad you did! Thanks for the update - we can't wait to hear whether baby Pell is a boy or a girl! And yes, we would have to agree that Addison is looking a lot like her dad these days! (Don't worry, Scott - that's a good thing!)
jen..love the pics. i have some like that coming soon on my blog as well. can't wait to hear the news on wed!!!!
Hey Jen!
I love the pics! I can't believe how big and cute Addison is getting :) I saw your blog on Jen Sytsema's page...so now I can follow (stalk) you too!! Congrats also on this pregnancy, I hope you're feeling well and the baby is cooperative for your ultrasound!! :)
Jenni Timmer
Post a Comment